Paradise on Cape San Blas, Florida Panhandle!
Put yourself in this picture!
Dolphins Dance on beautiful Cape San Blas is a lovely large two bedroom, two and a half bathroom end unit, pet friendly townhouse. It has a gulf view from the front balcony and backs on a lake. Dolphins Dance has two fully private large back decks, one covered and one open to the sky. They both overlook the lake which is stocked with fish.
Here are amenities you will enjoy when you stay at Dolphins Dance:
- Two decks and one balcony. The lower back deck is covered and has a gas Bar-B-Q.
- Full kitchen including all the utensils, dishes, glasses and cook ware you will need.
- Fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, blender, mixer, electric can opener, food waste disposer.
- Cable TV.
- Telephone with answering machine.
- Free high speed wireless Internet.
- Dining room with table and seating for six.
- Living room with queen sleeper sofa, entertainment unit with a new 42 inch flatscreen TV, VCR and DVD player.
- Extras in the living/dining area such as a wine rack, placemats, Florida theme artwork and decorations, to mention just a few.
- A selection of DVD's and VHS tapes and also some books and games.
- Downstairs powder room.
- Master bedroom with queen size bed, two night stands with lights, clock radio and Florida theme decor. The bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and a TV with VCR and a ceiling fan. Sliding doors provide access to the gulf view balcony.
- Second bedroom with queen size bed, two nightstands with lights, clock radio and seaside decor. This bedroom also has an ensuite bathroom, TV, DVD player and ceiling fan. Sliding doors provide access to a deck overlooking the lake.
- Generous parking for three cars or two cars and a boat.
- Beach supplies including chairs and toys.
- Outdoor shower.
Here is the floor plan.
Dolphins Dance is a minute's walk to the beach and main pool which is directly on the Gulf of Mexico. When you look at a map of Barrier Dunes don't be fooled. The map makes it look large, but it is actually very small - you can walk around the entire complex in five minutes!
Make your mark on Cape San Blas . . .
Return to top